Are you Dr. Hendrix?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office720 W 34th St
Austin, TX 78705Phone(512) 450-1001Fax(512) 302-9723
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jay Hendrix, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Austin, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and Massachusetts. He is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center and University Medical Center at Brackenridge.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 1989 - 1992
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1992 - 1996
- TX State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors:SE Texas Castle Connolly, 2013
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Join now to see all