Are you Dr. Kaufman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 65 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2985 Cortez Ave
Idaho Falls, ID 83404Phone(208) 523-3373Fax(208) 523-8746
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jay Kaufman, MD is a cardiologist in Idaho Falls, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho, New Mexico, and Arizona. He is affiliated with Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1978 - 1980
- Aurora Health CareResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2006 - 2018
- AZ State Medical License 2006 - 2017
- ID State Medical License 2006 - 2016
- WI State Medical License 1976 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsWhen evidence of heat-related vulnerability depends on the contrast measureTarik Benmarhnia, Jay S. Kaufman> ;International Journal of Biometeorology. 2017 Feb 1
- 3 citationsDecomposing Educational Inequalities in Child Mortality: A Temporal Trend Analysis of Access to Water and Sanitation in PeruTasneem Bohra, Tarik Benmarhnia, Britt McKinnon, Jay S. Kaufman> ;American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 2017 Jan 11
- 13 citationsEpidemiologic Evaluation of Human Papillomavirus Type Competition and the Potential for Type Replacement Post-VaccinationJoseph E. Tota, Mengzhu Jiang, Agnihotram V. Ramanakumar, Stephen D. Walter, Jay S. Kaufman, François Coutlée, Harriet Richardson, Ann N. Burchell, Anita Koushik, Mari...> ;PLOS ONE. 2016 Dec 22
- Join now to see all
- Science Alone Can’t Heal a Sick SocietySeptember 14th, 2021
- Helena Legido-Quigley: Proponent of Health Systems StrengtheningMay 23rd, 2020
- Coronavirus Links: Sick SocietiesSeptember 19th, 2021
- Methods For Mediating Factors In Social EpidemiologyEunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute Of Child Health &Human Development2001–2003
- Core -- Health Disparity Research MethodologyNational Center On Minority Health And Health Disparities2002
- Eastern Idaho Regional Medical CenterIdaho Falls, Idaho