Dr. Sorgman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office148 W River St
Providence, RI 02904Phone(401) 421-6306Fax(401) 453-0330
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1990 - 1992
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1990
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolInternship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 1992 - 2018
- MA State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Partner EHR, McKesson Corporation, 2012-2014
- Fellow (FACG) American College of Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsUrinoma masquerading as pancreatic pseudocyst.J. A. Sorgman, E. Langevin, Peter A. Banks> ;International Journal of Pancreatology. 1992 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: