Jeffrey Alloway, MD
- 1850 W Arlington Blvd
Greenville, NC 27834
Phone: (252) 752-6101
Fax: (252) 752-6600
Dr. Alloway's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Rheumatology: General Rheumatology
Dr. Alloway's Education & Medical Training
- Georgetown University HospitalFellowship, Rheumatology
- Pitt County Memorial HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Alloway's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineRheumatology
Dr. Alloway's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Colchicine for prophylaxis of acute flares when initiating allopurinol for chronic gouty arthritis. Borstad, G. C., Bryant, L. R., Abel, M. P., Scroggie, D. A., Harris, M. D., Alloway, J. A.; J Rheumatol. 2004 Dec.
- Effect of low dose daily aspirin on serum urate levels and urinary excretion in patients receiving probenecid for gouty arthritis. Harris, M., Bryant, L. R., Danaher, P., Alloway, J.; J Rheumatol. 2000 Dec.
- Gout and hyperuricemia. Harris, M. D., Siegel, L. B., Alloway, J. A.; Am Fam Physician. 1999 Feb 15.
Register to See Citations and 14 More...
- Dr. Jeffrey Alloway, Dr. Jeffrey Alloway, MD, Dr. J Alloway, Dr. Jeffrey A Alloway
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Alloway's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Rheumatology, NC)
- Richard Senter, MD
- Richard Evans, MD
- William Rowe, MD
- John Zieminski, MD
- Frederick Talip, MD
- Ralph Snyderman, MD
- Alfredo Rivadeneira, MD
- Gordon Lam, MD
- Cheryl Robertson, MD
- Peter Valen, MD