Are you Dr. Barnes?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3000 Coral Hills Dr
Coral Springs Ed
Coral Springs, FL 33065Phone(954) 344-3000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Barnes, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Coral Springs, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Maryland, and Indiana. He is affiliated with West Boca Medical Center, Broward Health North, and Broward Health Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- University of MinnesotaClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1986 - 1994
- IN State Medical License 1982 - 2021
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- HIF-1 mediates renal fibrosis in OVE26 type 1 diabetic mice.Nayak, B. K.,Shanmugasundaram, K.,Friedrichs, W. E.,Cavaglierii, R. C.,Patel, M.,Barnes, J.,Block, K.> ;Diabetes. 2016 Feb 26
- Targeting NADPH oxidase with a novel dual Nox1/Nox4 inhibitor attenuates renal pathology in type 1 diabetes.Gorin, Y.,Cavaglieri, R. C.,Khazim, K.,Lee, D. Y.,Bruno, F.,Thakur, S.,Fanti, P.,Szyndralewiez, C.,Barnes, J. L.,Block, K.,Abboud, H. E.> ;Am. J. Physiol. Renal Physiol.. 2015 Feb 07
- RhoA/Rho kinase mediates TGF-β1-induced kidney myofibroblast activation through Poldip2/Nox4-derived reactive oxygen species.Manickam, N.,Patel, M.,Griendling, K. K.,Gorin, Y.,Barnes, J. L.> ;Am. J. Physiol. Renal Physiol.. 2014 May 30
- Join now to see all