Jeffrey Bechler, MD
- 2 Worlds Fair Dr
Somerset, NJ 08873
Phone: (732) 979-2115
Fax: (732) 564-9032
Dr. Bechler's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: Orthopedic Sports Medicine
Dr. Bechler's Education & Medical Training
- R W Johnson University HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Children's Hospital of PhiladelphiaFellowship, Pediatric Orthopedics
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, General Surgery
- New York Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Bechler's Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License1988 - 2015
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Sports Medicine
Dr. Bechler's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Endoscopic axillary lymphadenectomy without prior liposuction in 100 patients with invasive breast cancer. Malur, S., Bechler, J., Schneider, A.; Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech. 2001 Feb.
- Endoscopic axillary lymphadenectomy without prior liposuction. Development of a technique and initial experience. Kamprath, S., Bechler, J., Kühne-Heid, R., Krause, N., Schneider, A.; Surg Endosc. 1999 Dec.
- Laparoscopic adnexal preservation in a patient with complete torsion--a case report. Kamprath, S., Possover, M., Merker, A., Bechler, J., Krause, N., Schneider, A.; Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 1998 May.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. Jeffrey Bechler, Dr. Jeffrey Bechler, MD, Dr. J Bechler, Dr. Jeffrey R. Bechler
- 17 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 17 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bechler's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, NJ)
- John Owens, MD
- Thomas Mcpartland, MD
- Mitchell Reiter, MD
- Lynn Letko, MD
- Matthew Marcus, MD
- Thomas St John, MD
- Nicholas Avallone, MD
- George Alber, MD
- Matthew Pepe, MD
- Joshua Zimmerman, MD