Dr. Britton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2414 Kohler Memorial Dr
Sheboygan, WI 53081Phone(920) 457-4461Fax(920) 459-1170
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Britton is a general pediatrician with Aurora Children’s Health in Sheboygan, Wisconsin and is a Past President of the Wisconsin Chapter. He received his BS degree in Molecular Biology and his MD from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. He completed his residency in Pediatrics at Naval Hospital, Portsmouth, Virginia, and served as a general pediatrician for four years at Naval Hospital, Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. During Operation Desert Storm he served on the USS Iwo Jima as part of the ship’s supplemental medical company. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Dr. Britton has been an employed pediatrician with Advocate Aurora Health for 25 years, and also currently serves on the Aurora Children’s Health Council, where he heads up the Council’s Quality Improvement initiatives. He serves on two Wisconsin Newborn Screening program committees and the Sheboygan County Child Death Review committee. He has extensive experience with working as an employed physician leader in a large multispecialty medical group. He completes his term as the District VI Chapter Forum Management Committee representative in March 2020, and is a Past President of the Wisconsin Academy of Pediatrics Foundation.
During his term as President, the Wisconsin Chapter focused on priorities of Early Brain and Child Development, Mental Health, Poverty and Child Health, and Quality Improvement in Pediatrics. The Wisconsin Chapter received an Award of Chapter Excellence from the American Academy of Pediatrics each year of his 3 year term.
Education & Training
- Naval Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1987 - 1990
- University of Wisconsin Medical SchoolClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1989 - 2021
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Wisconsin Pediatrician of the Year Wisconsin Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics, 2019
- President Wisconsin Chapter American Academy of Pediatrics, 2014-2017
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsKids can't fly: preventing fall injuries in childrenJeffrey W. Britton> ;Wisconsin medical journal. 2005 Jan 1
- Kids Can't Fly: Preventing Fall Injruies in ChildrenBritton, JW, WMJ 2005 Jan;104(1):33-6., 1/2005
- Pediatricians Host “Fly In” to Washington DC: Sheboygan’s Jeffrey Britton to Represent WisconsinFebruary 13th, 2017
- Not Sure What to Expect in Your Child’s Wellness Visit?July 3rd, 2021
- Senator Accuses DHS of Inflating Cost on Newborn Screening BillApril 6th, 2021
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical CenterSheboygan, Wisconsin
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: