Jeffrey Coben, MD
Professor, Emergency Medicine, West Virginia University School of Medicine
- 101 Stadium Drive
Morgantown, WV 26506
Phone: (304) 598-4000
Dr. Coben's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Emergency Medicine: General Emergency Medicine
Dr. Coben's Education & Medical Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine
- McGaw Medical Center - Northwestern UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Coben's Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License2004 - 2014
- American Board of Emergency MedicineEmergency Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
Dr. Coben's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The association of graduated driver licensing with miles driven and fatal crash rates per miles driven among adolescents. Zhu, M.,Cummings, P.,Zhao, S.,Coben, J. H.,Smith, G. S.; Inj. Prev.. 2014 Feb 15.
- Beyond Suicide: Action Needed to Improve Self-injury Mortality Accounting. Rockett, I. R.,Kapusta, N. D.,Coben, J. H.; JAMA Psychiatry. 2014 Jan 03.
- Why more male pedestrians die in vehicle-pedestrian collisions than female pedestrians: a decompositional analysis. Zhu, M.,Zhao, S.,Coben, J. H.,Smith, G. S.; Inj. Prev.. 2013 Aug.
Register to See Citations and 48 More...
- Dr. Jeffrey Coben, Dr. Jeffrey Coben, MD, Dr. J Coben, Dr. Jeffrey H Coben
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Coben's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Emergency Medicine, WV)
- Chandra Sharma, MD
- Jennifer Shreves, MD
- Misty Strow, MD
- John Veach, MD
- Aaron Monseau, MD
- Steven Hollosi, DO
- Thomas Hamilton, MD
- William Ramsey, MD
- Shane Bowen, MD
- Tristan Meador, MD