Jeffrey Coben, MD
Professor, Emergency Medicine, West Virginia University School of Medicine
- 101 Stadium Drive
Morgantown, WV 26506
Phone: (304) 598-4000
Dr. Coben's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Emergency Medicine: General Emergency Medicine
Dr. Coben's Education & Medical Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine
- McGaw Medical Center - Northwestern UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Coben's Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Emergency MedicineEmergency Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
Dr. Coben's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Beyond Suicide: Action Needed to Improve Self-injury Mortality Accounting. Rockett, I. R.,Kapusta, N. D.,Coben, J. H.; JAMA Psychiatry. 2014 Jan 03.
- Why more male pedestrians die in vehicle-pedestrian collisions than female pedestrians: a decompositional analysis. Zhu, M.,Zhao, S.,Coben, J. H.,Smith, G. S.; Inj. Prev.. 2013 Aug.
- Appalachian versus non-Appalachian U.S. traffic fatalities, 2008-2010. Zhu, M.,Zhao, S.,Gurka, K. K.,Kandati, S.,Coben, J. H.; Ann Epidemiol. 2013 Jun.
Register to See Citations and 47 More...
- Dr. Jeffrey Coben, Dr. Jeffrey Coben, MD, Dr. J Coben, Dr. Jeffrey H Coben
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Coben's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Emergency Medicine, WV)
- Sherwood Leo, MD
- Brad Nine, MD
- Beth Toppins, MD
- Barton Hershfield, MD
- Jan Palmer, MD
- Vicki Everly, MD
- Joseph Minardi, MD
- Byron Smith, DO
- Adam Holbrook, DO
- Christopher Flanagan, DO