Dr. Collins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office901 Leighton Ave
Anniston, AL 36207Phone(256) 294-7010Fax(256) 405-1138
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1996 - 2000
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2014
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Ida’s Toll Grows with Deaths of 4 Nursing Home ResidentsSeptember 3rd, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: