Are you Dr. Edwards?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
New York, NY 10032Phone(201) 346-7250Fax(201) 346-7229
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Edwards, MD is a board certified pediatrician in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and California. He is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center and New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
Education & Training
- Childrens Hospital Los AngelesFellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Childrens HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 2003 - 2006
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2006 - Present
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Development and validation of a novel informational booklet for pediatric long-term ventilation decision support.Jeffrey D. Edwards, Howard B. Panitch, Maureen George, Anne-Marie Cirrilla, Eli Grunstein, Joanne Wolfe, Judith E Nelson, Rachel L. Miller> ;Pediatric Pulmonology. 2021 May 1
- 1 citationsLiberation and mortality outcomes in pediatric long-term ventilation: A qualitative systematic review.Candice Maietti Foy, Monica L. Koncicki, Jeffrey D. Edwards> ;Pediatric Pulmonology. 2020 Aug 2
- 8 citationsDecisions for Long-Term Ventilation for Children. Perspectives of Family MembersJeffrey D. Edwards, Howard B. Panitch, Judith E. Nelson, Rachel L. Miller, Marilyn C. Morris> ;Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 2020 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York