Are you Dr. Kant?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Lothrop St
Bst, Suite S424
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Phone(412) 648-9466
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kant, MD is a board certified pathologist in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with UPMC St. Margaret and UPMC Passavant.
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1975 - 1979
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1983 - 2012
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsThe business of genomic testing: a survey of early adoptersJames M. Crawford, Lynn Bry, John D. Pfeifer, Samuel Caughron, Stephen Black-Schaffer, Jeffrey A. Kant, Jill H. Kaufman> ;Genetics in Medicine. 2014 Jul 10
- 20 citationsThe histopathology of PRSS1 hereditary pancreatitis.Aatur D. Singhi, Reetesh K. Pai, Jeffrey A. Kant, Tanner L. Bartholow, Herbert J. Zeh, Kenneth K. Lee, Martin Wijkstrom, Dhiraj Yadav, Rita Bottino, Randall E. Brand, ...> ;The American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2014 Mar 1
- 107 citationsOpportunities and challenges associated with clinical diagnostic genome sequencing: a report of the Association for Molecular Pathology.Iris Schrijver, Nazneen Aziz, Daniel H. Farkas, Manohar R. Furtado, Andrea Ferreira Gonzalez, Timothy C. Greiner, Wayne W. Grody, Tina Hambuch, Lisa V. Kalman, Jeffrey...> ;The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics. 2012 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Regulatory Elements Of Interleukin-2 Gene ExpressionNational Institute Of Allergy And Infectious Diseases1986–1988
- Molecular Pathology Of AfibrinogenemiaNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute1985–1986