Are you Dr. Nelson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9055 Springbrook Dr Nw
Coon Rapids, MN 55433Phone(763) 780-9155
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Nelson, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Coon Rapids, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota and California.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Pediatrics, 1972 - 1974
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolInternship, Pediatrics, 1971 - 1972
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1972 - 2018
- CA State Medical License 1972 - 2015
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Relationships between aggressive behavior in cognitively impaired nursing home residents and use of restraints, psychoactive drugs, and secured units.Ryden, M. B., Feldt, K. S., Oh, H. L., Brand, K., Warne, M., Weber, E., Nelson, J., Gross, C.> ;Arch Psychiatr Nurs. 1999 Aug