Dr. Richardson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4482 Market St.
Ventura, CA 93003Phone+1 805-535-4422Fax+1 805-648-4426
- Is this information wrong?
- We offer non invasive cosmetic skin treatments and weight loss management. Botox, Xeomin, Radiesse, Belotero, Juvaderm, laser tattoo, hair, and blemish removal, acne treatment, blemish, mole, and pigmentation removal, facial resurfacing, spider and varicose vein removal among others. Free consultation offered!! Insurance not accepted.
Education & Training
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1975 - 1979
- Hennepin HealthcareResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1979
- Hennepin HealthcareInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1978 - 2024
- WI State Medical License 1975 - 1979
- MN State Medical License 1975 - 2007
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- ABIMBoard Eligible
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification RcopiaMU EHR, DrFirst.com, Inc., 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: