Are you Dr. Russell?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 Members Way
Dover, NH 03820Phone(603) 742-3174Fax(603) 742-1855
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Russell, MD is a family physician in Dover, New Hampshire. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire and Maine. He is affiliated with Wentworth-Douglass Hospital.
Education & Training
- Middlesex HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1985 - 1987
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1978 - 1981
- Loyola UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2001 - 2021
- NH State Medical License 1987 - 2019
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Assessment of female ballet dancers' ankles in the en pointe position using high field strength magnetic resonance imaging.Russell, J. A.,Yoshioka, H.> ;Acta Radiol. 2015 Nov 17
- Passively Q-switched microlaser performance in the presence of pump-induced bleaching of the saturable absorber.Jaspan, M. A., Welford, D., Russell, J. A.> ;Appl Opt. 2004 Apr 20
- Clinical anatomy and biomechanics of the ankle in dance.Russell, J. A., McEwan, I. M., Koutedakis, Y., Wyon, M. A.> ;J Dance Med Sci. 2008 Jan 01
- Join now to see all
- Wentworth-Douglass HospitalDover, New Hampshire