Are you Dr. Young?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office105a Cooper Ct
Los Gatos, CA 95032Phone+1 408-884-2710Fax+1 408-884-2734
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeffrey Young, MD is a board certified pathologist in Los Gatos, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and New York. He is affiliated with Dominican Hospital and Sutter Maternity and Surgery Center of Santa Cruz.
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1987 - 1991
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1988 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2015
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 60 citationsHeparan sulfate is essential for high mobility group protein 1 (HMGB1) signaling by the receptor for advanced glycation end products (RAGE).Ding Xu, Jeffrey F. Young, Danyin Song, Jeffrey D. Esko> ;The Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2011 Dec 2
- 9 citationsBone marrow fibrin ring granulomas and cytomegalovirus infection.Jeffrey F. Young, Mehran Goulian> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1993 Jan 1
- 377 citationsGeographic variation in breast cancer mortality in the United States: a hypothesis involving exposure to solar radiation.Frank C. Garland, Cedric F. Garland, Edward D. Gorham, Jeffrey F. Young> ;Preventive Medicine. 1990 Nov 1