Are you Dr. Chambers?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 7th Ave S
Birmingham, AL 35233Phone+1 205-934-9999Fax+1 205-975-6503
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jennifer Chambers, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Birmingham, Alabama. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Georgia, and Mississippi. She is affiliated with Children's of Alabama and University of Alabama Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1998 - 2001
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2023 - 2024
- MS State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- AL State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsPreadoption opportunities for pediatric providers.Jennifer Chambers> ;Pediatric Clinics of North America. 2005 Oct 1
- Families from Across the World Come Together with Help from This Birmingham TeamAugust 26th, 2020
- University of Alabama HospitalBirmingham, Alabama
- Children's of AlabamaBirmingham, Alabama