Jennifer Cooper, MD
- 10 Fila Way Ste 205
Sparks Glencoe, MD 21152
Phone: (410) 472-1006
Fax: (410) 472-0900
Dr. Cooper's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology
Dr. Cooper's Education & Medical Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Dermatology
- University Rochester School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine
- Wake Forest School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Cooper's Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License2005 - 2014
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
Dr. Cooper's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FASDS)American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow (FAAD)American Academy of Dermatology
Dr. Cooper's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Disseminated Trichosporon inkin and Histoplasma capsulatum in a patient with newly diagnosed AIDS. David, C., Martin, D.B., Deng, A., Cooper, J.Z.; J Am Acad Dermatol. 2008 Aug.
- Special concern about squamous cell carcinoma of the scalp in organ transplant recipients. Cooper, J.Z., Brown, M.D.; Arch Dermatol. 2006 Jun.
- Decreasing the pain of local anesthesia: a prospective, double-blind comparison of buffered, premixed 1% lidocaine with epinephrine versus 1% lidocaine freshly mixed with epinephrine. Burns, C.A., Ferris, G., Feng, C., Cooper, J.Z., Brown, M.D.; J Am Acad Dermatol. 2006 Jan.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
Dr. Cooper's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Jennifer Cooper, Dr. Jennifer Cooper, MD, Dr. J Cooper, Dr. Jennifer Zahn Cooper
- 20 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 20 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Cooper's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Dermatology, MD)
- Cheryl Lonergan, MD
- Thomas Day, MD
- James Schiro, MD
- Roselyn Epps, MD
- Charles Samorodin, MD
- Irving Wolfe, MD
- James Poulton, MD
- Marvin Chadab, MD
- Ahmad Hossani-Madani, MD
- John Vu, MD