Jennifer Havens, MD
Associate Professor of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, NYU School of Medicine
- 115 Central Park W Ofc 5
NYU Child Study Ctr
New York, NY 10023
Phone: (212) 579-9209
Fax: (212) 035-6614
Dr. Havens's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Havens's Education & Medical Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia CampusFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Cornell CampusResidency, Psychiatry
- Tufts University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Havens's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyChild & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Havens's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Reducing risky relationships: a multisite randomized trial of a prison-based intervention for reducing HIV sexual risk behaviors among women with a history of drug use. Knudsen, H. K.,Staton-Tindall, M.,Oser, C. B.,Havens, J. R.,Leukefeld, C. G.; AIDS Care. 2014 Jan 15.
- Does the New Formulation of OxyContin® Deter Misuse? A Qualitative Analysis. Buer, L. M.,Havens, J. R.,Leukefeld, C.; Subst Use Misuse. 2013 Dec 21.
- Understanding the Rural-Urban Differences in Nonmedical Prescription Opioid Use and Abuse in the United States. Keyes, K. M.,Cerdá, M.,Brady, J. E.,Havens, J. R.,Galea, S.; Am J Public Health. 2013 Dec 18.
Register to See Citations and 7 More...
- Dr. Jennifer Havens, Dr. Jennifer Havens, MD, Dr. J Havens
- 18 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 18 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Havens's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NY)
- Raphael Leo, MD
- Yelena Yermak, MD
- Jarod Masci, MD
- Shrenik Parekh, MD
- Morton Svigals, MD
- Seymour Miller, MD
- Louis Timothee, MD
- Michael Gregg, MD
- Anuj Gupta, MD
- Sami Khalife, MD