Jennifer Matro, MD
- 333 Cottman Ave
Department Of Medical Oncology
Philadelphia, PA 19111
Phone: (215) 728-3545
Fax: (215) 728-3639
Dr. Matro's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Oncology: General Oncology
Dr. Matro's Education & Medical Training
- Temple University HospitalFellowship, Hematology/Oncology
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaMedical School
Dr. Matro's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License2010 - 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
Dr. Matro's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- How Do I Follow Patients With Early Breast Cancer After Completing Adjuvant Therapy. Matro, J. M.,Goldstein, L. J.; Curr Treat Options Oncol. 2013 Dec 19.
- Recombinant, live-attenuated tetravalent dengue virus vaccine formulations induce a balanced, broad, and protective neutralizing antibody response against each of the four serotypes in rhesus monkeys. ; J Virol. 2005 May.
- Antimullerian hormone and inhibin B are hormone measures of ovarian function in late reproductive-aged breast cancer survivors. Su, H. I., Sammel, M. D., Green, J., Velders, L., Stankiewicz, C., Matro, J., Freeman, E. W., Gracia, C. R., DeMichele, A.; Cancer. 2010 Feb 01.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Jennifer Matro, Dr. Jennifer Matro, MD, Dr. J Matro, Dr. Jennifer M Matro
- 35 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 35 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Matro's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Oncology, PA)
- Rachel (Sterling) Levenbach, MD
- Vikram Paralkar, MD
- H Peter Degreen, MD
- Eyad (Alhattab) Al-Hattab, MD
- Paul Engstrom, MD
- Richard Creech, MD
- Saima Sharif, MD
- Andrew Chapman, DO
- Corey Langer, MD
- Casey Moffa, DO