Dr. Quartarolo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 West Arbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92110
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2001
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- The Reply.Seymann, G.,El-Kareh, R.,Schaefer, G.,Quartarolo, J.> ;Am. J. Med.. 2018 Jan 25
- 1 citationsEvaluation of the Yale New Haven Readmission Risk Score for Pneumonia in a General Hospital PopulationGabrielle Schaefer, Robert El-Kareh, Jennifer Quartarolo, Gregory B. Seymann> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 2017 Sep 1
- 33 citationsReporting of estimated glomerular filtration rate: effect on physician recognition of chronic kidney disease and prescribing practices for elderly hospitalized patients.Jennifer Quartarolo, Mark Thoelke, Stephen J. Schafers> ;Journal of Hospital Medicine. 2007 Mar 1
- The AMA Does Not Speak for UsDecember 9th, 2016
- Senior Fellow
- UC San Diego Medical Center – HillcrestSan Diego, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: