Jennifer Smith is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
Education & Training
- Rutgers, The State University of New JerseyMasters, 2005
Publications & Presentations
- Malaria risk in young male travellers but local transmission persists: a case-control study in low transmission Namibia.Smith, J. L.,Auala, J.,Haindongo, E.,Uusiku, P.,Gosling, R.,Kleinschmidt, I.,Mumbengegwi, D.,Sturrock, H. J.> ;Malar. J.. 2017 Feb 12
Office24 Stelton Road
Piscataway, NJ 08854Phone(732) 424-0441Fax(732) 424-0443
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: