Are you Dr. Williams?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office131 Stony Cir
Santa Rosa, CA 95401Phone(707) 541-7700Fax(707) 573-5415
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jennifer Williams, MD is a board certified family physician in Santa Rosa, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital, and Sonoma West Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Ventura County Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- University of Southern California School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Increased expression of BIN1 mediates Alzheimer genetic risk by modulating tau pathology.Chapuis, J.,Hansmannel, F.,Gistelinck, M.,Mounier, A.,Van Cauwenberghe, C.,Kolen, K. V.,Geller, F.,Sottejeau, Y.,Harold, D.,Dourlen, P.,Grenier-Boley, B.,Kamatani, Y.,...> ;Mol. Psychiatry. 2013 Feb 12
- Redesign of a pediatric pharmacotherapy elective course to accommodate budget reductions.Williams, J.,Motycka, C.,St Onge, E.> ;Am J Pharm Educ. 2012 Feb 22
- The effects of a social media policy on pharmacy students' facebook security settings.Williams, J.,Feild, C.,James, K.> ;Am J Pharm Educ. 2011 Dec 16
- Join now to see all