Dr. Stegeman-Olsen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3896 Beverly Ave NE
Salem, OR 97305Phone(541) 967-8221
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lincoln Medical Education PartnershipResidency, Family Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Oregon Health and Science University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsFactors in cardiac risk stratification of candidates for renal transplant.Michael S. Lewis, Richard A. Wilson, Kirk W. Walker, Jenny Stegeman-Olsen, Douglas J. Norman, John M. Barry, William M. Bennett> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Risk. 1999 Aug 1
- 43 citationsAssembly of HIV GAG-B-Galactosidase Fusion Proteins into Virus ParticlesChin Tien Wang, Jenny Stegeman-Olsen, Yaqiang Zhang, Eric Barklis> ;Virology. 1994 May 1
- Assembly and composition of intracellular particles formed by Moloney murine leukemia virus.Hansen, M., Jelinek, L., Jones, R. S., Stegeman-Olsen, J., Barklis, E.> ;J Virol. 1993 Sep
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: