Dr. Jaffe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office508 Prudential Rd
Horsham, PA 19044Phone(855) 235-7246Fax(215) 702-7075
- Is this information wrong?
- Jeremy Jaffe, MD is an anesthesiologist in Horsham, PA and is affiliated with Abington Jefferson Health. He received his medical degree from Temple University School of Medicine and has been in practice 26 years. He specializes in pain medicine. He has earned Board certifications from the American Board of Anesthesiology and the American Board of Pain Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Anesthesiology, 1992 - 1995
- Abington Memorial HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1991
- Haverford College BA, Anthropology
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- Abington Jefferson HealthAbington, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: