Dr. Smith is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2880 University Ave
Madison, WI 53705Phone(608) 263-7500Fax(608) 265-8143
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook CountyResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1997 - 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- A piece of my mind. A display of affection.Smith, J.> ;JAMA. 2012 Mar 21
- The impact of evidence on physicians' inpatient treatment decisions.Lucas, B.P., Evans, A.T., Reilly, B.M., Khodakov, Y.V., Perumal, K., Rohr, L.G., Akamah, J.A., Alausa, T.M., Smith, C.A., Smith, J.P.> ;J Gen Intern Med. 2004 May
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: