Jerry Hussong, MD
Associate Professor, Pathology, University of Utah School of Medicine
- 500 S Chipeta Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Phone: (801) 583-2787
Fax: (801) 584-5141
Dr. Hussong's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: Hematopathology
Dr. Hussong's Education & Medical Training
- University of UtahFellowship, Hematopathology
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Cytopathology
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Hussong's Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- NV State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- AZ State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of PathologyHematology
Dr. Hussong's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Protocol for the examination of specimens from patients with hematopoietic neoplasms of the ocular adnexa. Bradley, K.T., Arber, D.A., Brown, M.S., Chang, C., Coupland, S.E., de Baca, M.E., Ellis, D.W., Foucar, K., Hsi, E.D., Jaffe, E.S., Lill, M.C., McClure, S.P., Medeiros, L....; Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2010 Mar.
- The role of Janus Kinase 2 V617F mutation in extramedullary hematopoiesis of the spleen in neoplastic myeloid disorders. Hsieh, P., Olsen, R.J., O'Malley, D.P., Konoplev, S.N., Hussong, J.W., Dunphy, C.H., Perkins, S.L., Cheng, L., Lin, P., Chang, C.; Mod Pathol. 2007 Sep.
- Expression of apoptosis-related antigens, Fas, bcl-2, and p53, and Mib-1 proliferation index in the hypoplastic thymus of DiGeorge syndrome. Zhou, H., Perkins, S.L., Tripp, S., Hussong, J.W., Coffin, C.M.; Pediatr Dev Pathol. 2002-09-01.
Register to See Citations and 22 More...
- Dr. Jerry Hussong, Dr. Jerry Hussong, MD, Dr. J Hussong, Dr. Jerry William Hussong
- 10 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 10 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Hussong's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, UT)
- George Cannon, MD
- Rodney Miles, MD
- David Mehr, MD
- Pedro Cruz, MD
- Carolin Teman, MD
- Monica Revelo-Penafiel, MD
- George Manilla, MD
- Yvonne Lonni, MD
- Ann Taylor, MD
- William Wallace, MD