Are you Dr. Halpern?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1501 Kings Hwy
Department Of Ophthalmology
Shreveport, LA 71103Phone(318) 675-6901Fax(318) 675-4819
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jesse Halpern, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Shreveport, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana and Florida.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia CampusResidency, Ophthalmology, 1974 - 1975
- Albert Einstein - Montefiore Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1959 - 1960
- Maimonides Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1957 - 1958
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1957
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1997 - 2019
- FL State Medical License 1991 - 2015
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsLoss of visionDaniel LaVene, Jesse Halpern, Andy Jagoda> ;Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America. 1995 Aug 1
- 73 citationsOphthalmic manifestations of Rochalimaea speciesKarl C. Golnik, Mark E. Marotto, Maher M. Fanous, David Heitter, Lowrey P. King, Jesse I. Halpern, Preston H. Holley> ;American Journal of Ophthalmology. 1994 Aug 1
- 24 citationsClear Cell Epithelial-myoepithelial Carcinoma Arising in Pleomorphic Adenoma of the Lacrimal GlandMary L. Ostrowski, Ramon L. Font, Jesse Halpern, Ernst Nicolitz, Robert Barnes> ;Ophthalmology. 1994 May 1
- Join now to see all