Dr. Veulens is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office71 Haynes St
Manchester, CT 06040
- Is this information wrong?
- I completed my training in Internal Medicine at the University of Connecticut Health Center. I'm currently an employee of Sound Physicians working as a hospitalist in Manchester, CT. My career interests include inpatient/outpatient primary care, academic medicine and public health.
Education & Training
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2014
- Florida International UniversityBS, Health Sciences, Biology, 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2018 - 2020
- CT State Medical License 2017 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: