Are you Dr. Gan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office670 Albany Street
Boston Medical Center
Boston, MA 02118Phone(617) 414-4297
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jianmin Gan, MD is a board certified pathologist in Boston, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. She is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Plymouth and is an Instructor at Boston University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterFellowship, Cytopathology, 2005 - 2006
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2001 - 2005
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2003 - 2018
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsMicrowave Ablation of Lung Tissue: Impact of Single-Lung Ventilation on Ablation SizeRicardo S. Santos, Jianmin Gan, Carl O'Hara, Benedict D.T. Daly, Michael I. Ebright, Michael DeSimone, Hiran C. Fernando> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2010 Oct 1
- 63 citationsCells Degrade a Novel Inhibitor of Differentiation with E1A-Like Properties upon Exiting the Cell CycleSatoshi Miyake, William R. Sellers, Michal Safran, Xiaotong Li, Wenqing Zhao, Steven R. Grossman, Jianmin Gan, James A. DeCaprio, Peter D. Adams, William G. Kaelin> ;Molecular and Cellular Biology. 2000 Dec 1
- 201 citationsCytoplasmic localization of human cdc25C during interphase requires an intact 14-3-3 binding site.S N Dalal, C M Schweitzer, J Gan, J A DeCaprio> ;Molecular and cellular biology. 1999 Jun 1
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital PlymouthPlymouth, Massachusetts