Are you Dr. Sharp?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2012 Market St
Charlestown, IN 47111Phone(812) 256-9160Fax(812) 256-1280
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jim Sharp, MD is a family physician in Charlestown, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Kentucky. He is affiliated with Clark Memorial Health.
Education & Training
- Naval Hospital (Pensacola)Residency, Family Medicine, 1978 - 1980
- University of Tennessee Graduate School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1985 - 2015
- KY State Medical License 1984 - 2014
- Fears in Pierce County of a Firefighter Exodus over Vaccine MandateAugust 26th, 2021
- Clark Memorial HealthJeffersonville, Indiana