Dr. Wang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9961 Sierra Ave
Fontana, CA 92335Phone(909) 427-3910
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Olive View - UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 2000 - 2002
- St Vincent HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Beijing Medical UniversityClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2000 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsMorphine Inhibits Murine Dendritic Cell IL-23 Production by Modulating Toll-like Receptor 2 and Nod2 SignalingJinghua Wang, Jing Ma, Rick Charboneau, Roderick A. Barke, Sabita Roy> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2011 Mar 25
- Faculty and Staff NotablesMarch 5th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: