Joan (Jacobson) Kaufman, MD
- 1030 Jefferson Ave
Va Hosp, Radiation Oncology Dept.
Memphis, TN 38104
Phone: (901) 577-7285
Fax: (901) 577-7428
Dr. Kaufman's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiation Oncology: General Radiation Oncology
Dr. Kaufman's Education & Medical Training
- National Cancer InstituteResidency, Radiation Oncology
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesResidency, Pediatrics
- Childrens Medical Center (Dallas TX)Residency, Pediatrics
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Kaufman's Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License1995 - 2015
- AR State Medical License1978 - 2014
- American Board of RadiologyRadiation Oncology
Dr. Kaufman's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Child abuse and epigenetic mechanisms of disease risk. Yang, B. Z.,Zhang, H.,Ge, W.,Weder, N.,Douglas-Palumberi, H.,Perepletchikova, F.,Gelernter, J.,Kaufman, J.; Am J Prev Med. 2013 Feb.
- AIDS funds: Rwanda. Asiimwe, A., Rwiyereka, A.K., Kaufman, J.A., Shepard, D.S.; Science. 2010 Oct 8.
- Practitioner review: adolescent alcohol use disorders: assessment and treatment issues. Perepletchikova, F.,Krystal, J. H.,Kaufman, J.; J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2008 Nov 20.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Joan Kaufman, Dr. Joan Kaufman, MD, Dr. J Kaufman, Dr. Joan Arlene Kaufman
- 18 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 18 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Kaufman's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiation Oncology, TN)
- Allen Meek, MD
- Terry Bloom, MD
- Albert Petty, MD
- Eric Shinohara, MD
- Donald Eisert, MD
- Jerome Sheridan, MD
- Marcus Wagner, MD
- Jeffrey Gefter, MD
- Paul Koerner, MD
- David Rice, MD