Dr. Beltran is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Saginaw, MI 48602Phone(989) 583-7090Fax(989) 583-7091
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 1997 - 2023
- AOA Board of Neurology and Psychiatry Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Sulphite-free lamb burger meat: antimicrobial and antioxidant properties of green tea and carvacrol.Bellés, M.,Alonso, V.,Roncalés, P.,Beltrán, J. A.> ;J. Sci. Food Agric.. 2018 Jun 22
- Effect of dietary vitamin E on physicochemical and fatty acid stability of fresh and thawed lamb.Bellés, M.,Leal, L. N.,Díaz, V.,Alonso, V.,Roncalés, P.,Beltrán, J. A.> ;Food Chem. 2017 Sep 07
- Display stability of fresh and thawed lamb supplemented with vitamin E or sprayed with an antioxidant borage seed extract.Bellés, M.,Alonso, V.,Roncalés, P.,Beltrán, J. A.> ;J. Sci. Food Agric.. 2017 Nov 17
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: