Joel Mollin, MD
Assistant Clinical Professor, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- 7901 Broadway
Elmhurst, NY 11373
Phone: (718) 334-4952
Fax: (718) 334-4815
Dr. Mollin's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: General Radiology
Dr. Mollin's Education & Medical Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Radiology
- Usphs Hospital (Staten Island NY)Residency, Radiology
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Psychiatry
- Interfaith Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Mollin's Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
Dr. Mollin's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- [Biological side-effects of potential antitubercular agents. VIII. Antimitotic activity of thiobenzamides substituted on the nitrogen thioamide function group or on the aromatic cycle in position 2]. Bartos, F., Findejsová, J., el Zein, K., Mollin, J., Waisser, K.; Cesk Farm. 1985 May 01.
- [The relation between antimycobacterial activity and complex formation of various compounds]. Mollin, J., Odlerová, Z., Waisser, K.; Pharmazie. 1986 Jul 01.
- Prenatal sonographic diagnosis of a suprasellar arachnoid cyst. Diakoumakis, E. E., Weinberg, B., Mollin, J.; J Ultrasound Med. 1986 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. Joel Mollin, Dr. Joel Mollin, MD, Dr. J Mollin
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Mollin's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, NY)
- David Stark, MD
- Lynn Ladetsky, MD
- Barbara Raphael, MD
- Ronald Ablow, MD
- Rachel Piechowiak, DO
- Harold Augenstein, MD
- Barbara Eisenkraft, MD
- Steven Singer, MD
- Olga Tsireshkina, MD
- Mark Guelfguat, DO