Are you Dr. Bhayana?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office83 Roxbury Park
East Amherst, NY 14051Phone(716) 689-9665
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joginder Bhayana, MD is a board certified thoracic surgeon in East Amherst, New York.
Education & Training
- George Washington University School of MedicineFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1964 - 1965
- Sibley Memorial HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1962 - 1963
- District of Columbia General HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1961 - 1962
- MedStar HealthResidency, Surgery, 1960 - 1961
- MedStar HealthResidency, Surgery, 1959 - 1959
- MedStar HealthResidency, Anesthesiology, 1958 - 1958
- M.G.M. Medical CollegeClass of 1955
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsLimited access left thoracotomy for reoperative coronary artery disease: on or off pump.Thomas Z. Lajos, Mohammed Akhter, Bergsland J, Gary Grosner, A. N. Lewin, Tomas A. Salerno, Syed T. Raza, Leon Levinsky, J Bhayana, Hratch L. Karamanoukian, Saira Hasnain> ;Journal of Cardiac Surgery. 2010 Jul 9
- 253 citationsPartial left ventriculectomy to treat end-stage heart disease.Randas J. V. Batista, Jose Verde, Paul Nery, Lise Bocchino, Noriaki Takeshita, Joginder N. Bhayana, Jacob Bergsland, Susan Graham, James P Houck, Tomas A. Salerno> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1997 Sep 1
- 1 citationsConcanavalin A, ribose, and adenine resuscitate preserved rat hearts.Zhong T. Tan, Joginder N. Bhayana, Jacob Bergsland, Xue W. Wang, Eddie L. Hoover> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology. 1997 Jul 1
- Join now to see all