John Ackerly, MD
- 3838 S 700 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Phone: (801) 261-4988
- Dr. John Ackerly, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Salt Lake City, Utah. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Utah.
Dr. Ackerly's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: General Anesthesiology
Dr. Ackerly's Education & Medical Training
- University of VirginiaResidency, Anesthesiology
- University of Virginia School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Ackerly's Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License2002 - 2016
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
Dr. Ackerly's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Transderm scopolamine for the control of perioperative nausea. Stromberg, B. V., Reines, D. H., Ackerly, J.; Am Surg. 1991 Nov.
- Treatment of pruritus secondary to epidural morphine. Prophylactic vs PRN naloxone. Nelson, T. W., Lilly, J. K., Baker, J. D., Ackerly, J. A.; W V Med J. 1988 May.
- Selection of anesthesiology residents. Baker, J. D., Wallace, C. T., Cooke, J. E., Alpert, C. C., Ackerly, J. A.; South Med J. 1987 Aug.
Register to See Citations and 15 More...
- Dr. John Ackerly, Dr. John Ackerly, MD, Dr. J Ackerly
- 18 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 18 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ackerly's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, UT)
- Erin Hinich, MD
- John Mulroy Jr., MD
- K. Duff Yauney, MD
- Scott Christensen, MD
- Gary Simmons, MD
- Todd Seymour, MD
- Ben Howard, DO
- Ashleigh (Garza) Byrne, MD
- Dawn Baker, MD
- Olivia Romano, MD