Are you Dr. Arnold?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 Eastbrook Bnd
Peachtree City, GA 30269Phone(770) 832-9873Fax(770) 305-4682
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Arnold, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Peachtree City, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Florida, and South Carolina. He is affiliated with Tanner Medical Center-Villa Rica, Tanner Medical Center-Carrollton, and Warm Springs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Nuclear Radiology, 1998 - 2000
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1994 - 1998
- Methodist Healthcare - Memphis HospitalsInternship, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 2012 - 2015
- AL State Medical License 2008 - 2021
- GA State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- AR State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- MS State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Tile-boundary artifact reduction using odd tile size and the low-pass first convention.Wei, J., Pickering, M.R., Frater, M.R., Arnold, J.F., Boman, J.A., Zeng, W.> ;IEEE Trans Image Process. 2005 Aug
- A method for demonstrating appropriate environmental protection for capping aseptically filled and plugged vials.Arnold, J.F., Price, J.M.> ;PDA J Pharm Sci Technol. 2003-11-01