Are you Dr. Barton?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 69 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1199 Prince Ave
Athens, GA 30606Phone(706) 475-3676Fax(706) 475-2291
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Barton, MD is a board certified radiologist in Athens, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia. He is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center, St. Mary's Health Care System, and St. Mary's Good Samaritan Hospital.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1987 - 1991
- Presbyterian Medical Center (UPHS)Internship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Severe sepsis and septic shock in pregnancy.Barton, J. R.,Sibai, B. M.> ;Obstet Gynecol. 2012 Sep