Dr. Bell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2610 Tenderfoot Hill St
Colorado Springs, CO 80906Phone(719) 632-5309Fax(719) 226-8681
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- George Washington UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1983 - 1984
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- A Habitable Fluvio-Lacustrine Environment at Yellowknife Bay, Gale Crater, MarsR B Anderson, M Schmidt, R Williams, S Wilson, S Lee, J 3rd Bell, R C Anderson, K Lewis> ;Science Magazine. 2013 Dec 11
- Chemical Interactions Between Saturn’s Atmosphere and Its RingsR Johnson, J Grimes, L Moore, J Bell, K E Miller, A Nagy, J Walker, Science Magazine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: