John Bell-Thomson, MD
- 4018 Two Rod Rd
East Aurora, NY 14052
Phone: (716) 828-1410
Fax: (716) 828-1416
Dr. Bell-Thomson's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Thoracic Surgery: General Cardiac/Thoracic Surgery
Dr. Bell-Thomson's Education & Medical Training
- Lenox Hill HospitalResidency, General Surgery
- Lenox Hill HospitalInternship, Transitional Year
- University of Buenos AiresMedical School
Dr. Bell-Thomson's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Thoracic SurgeryThoracic & Cardiac Surgery
Dr. Bell-Thomson's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Bell-Thomson's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Stapling as a method of closure of ductus arteriosus aneurysm in the adult. Lajos, T. Z., Bell-Thomson, J., Guareschi, C.; Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2005 Feb.
- Successful management of concomitant aortoesophageal and aortotracheal fistulae secondary to a thoracic aortic aneurysm: case report and review of literature. Raghavendran, K., Cherr, G. S., Ford, P. F., Burkhard, P. G., Bell-Thomson, J.; J Vasc Surg. 2005 Dec.
- Oxygen transfer efficiency of three microporous polypropylene membrane oxygenators. Fried, D. W., Bell-Thomson, J.; Perfusion. 1991.
Register to See Citations and 13 More...
Dr. Bell-Thomson's Professional Memberships
- Dr. John Bell-Thomson, Dr. John Bell-Thomson, MD, Dr. J Bell-Thomson
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bell-Thomson's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Thoracic Surgery, NY)
- Antonio La Sorte, MD
- Anthony Tortolani, MD
- Marco Sirois, MD
- Eligio Quijano II, MD
- Joseph Derose, MD
- Samuel Balderman, MD
- Samuel Lang, MD
- Lewis Britton, MD
- Eddie Hoover, MD
- Andrew Franzone, MD