Are you Dr. Black?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office624 Hospital Dr
Mountain Home, AR 72653Phone(870) 424-1000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Black, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Mountain Home, Arkansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arkansas. He is affiliated with Baxter Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 1973 - 2014
- What Aidan Taught Me and John HopkinsJanuary 8th, 2018
- Baxter Regional Medical CenterMountain Home, Arkansas