Are you Dr. Blanco?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2500 Hospital Dr
Martinsburg, WV 25401Phone(304) 264-1352Fax(304) 267-5461
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Blanco, MD is a board certified radiologist in Martinsburg, West Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia, Maryland, and Florida. He is affiliated with Berkeley Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Geisinger Health SystemResidency, Radiology, 1994 - 1998
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- WV State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- CT State Medical License 1998 - 2005
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 2002
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Ultrasound Is an Alternative to X-ray for Diagnosing Developmental Dysplasia of the Hips in 6-Month-Old ChildrenFebruary 22nd, 2019
- Berkeley Medical CenterMartinsburg, West Virginia