Are you Dr. Boone?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3475 N Saratoga St
Oak Harbor, WA 98278Phone(360) 257-9975
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Boone, MD is an otolaryngologist in Oak Harbor, Washington.
Education & Training
- US Naval HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1985 - 1989
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)Internship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- Improved function of prototype 4.3-mm Medtronic Quadcut microdebrider blade over standard 4.0-mm Medtronic Tricut microdebrider blade.Boone, J. L., Feldt, B. A., McMains, K. C., Weitzel, E. K.> ;Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2011 May 01
- Antibiotic resistance and otomycosis in the draining ear: culture results by diagnosis.Saunders, J. E., Raju, R. P., Boone, J. L., Hales, N. W., Berryhill, W. E.> ;Am J Otolaryngol. 2010 Oct 30