Are you Dr. Bradley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office619 19th Street South
Birmingham, AL 35233Phone(205) 934-6600
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Bradley, MD is a pulmonologist in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1964 - 1966
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1961 - 1962
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1960 - 1961
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1966 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Daptomycin for Complicated Skin Infections: A Randomized Trial.Bradley, J.,Glasser, C.,Patino, H.,Arnold, S. R.,Arrieta, A.,Congeni, B.,Daum, R. S.,Kojaoghlanian, T.,Yoon, M.,Anastasiou, D.,Wolf, D. J.,Bokesch, P.> ;Pediatrics. 2017 Feb 17