Are you Dr. Brunkhorst?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 7 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office217 20th St Nw
Waverly, IA 50677Phone(319) 352-9500Fax(319) 352-9509
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Brunkhorst, MD is a family physician in Waverly, Iowa. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Iowa.
Education & Training
- Westland Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1956 - 1956
- Westland Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1955 - 1956
- University of Iowa Carver College of MedicineClass of 1955
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1956 - 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsEffect of Coenzyme Q on Serum Levels of Creatine Phosphokinase in Preclinical Muscular DystrophyKarl Folkers, Ryo Nakamura, Gian Paolo Littarru, Hans Zellweger, John B. Brunkhorst, Coyle W. Williams, John H. Langston> ;Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 1974 May 1