Are you Dr. Capps?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1307 Union Rd
Gastonia, NC 28054Phone(704) 861-0707Fax(704) 861-1996
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Capps, MD is a board certified internist in Gastonia, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina and South Carolina.
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1986 - 2013
- SC State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Dissociation of memory and awareness in young and older adults.Light, L. L., Singh, A., Capps, J. L.> ;J Clin Exp Neuropsychol. 1986 Jan 01