Are you Dr. Chan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office751 S Bascom Ave
San Jose, CA 95128Phone(408) 885-5000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Chan, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in San Jose, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is an Associate Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology at UCSF.
Education & Training
- University of California IrvineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1995 - 1999
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Gynecologic Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- “Baby Spleen Sleeping in a Cradle”: An Intrapancreatic Accessory Spleen:Wah Cheuk, J. W. Liao, John K. Chan> ;International Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2021 Aug 1
- Are There Survival Differences Between Women with Equivalent Residual Disease After Interval Cytoreductive Surgery Compared with Primary Cytoreductive Surgery for Adva...David Mysona, Sharad A. Ghamande, Jin-Xiong She, Lynn Tran, Paul Tran, Bunja Rungruang, John K. Chan, Victoria L. Bae-Jump, Paola A. Gehrig> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2021 Jul 1
- Racial disparities in high-risk uterine cancer histologic subtypes: A United States Cancer Statistics study.Mary Kathryn Abel, Cheng-I Liao, C Chan, Danny Lee, Atharva Rohatgi, K.M. Darcy, Chunqiao Tian, Amandeep K. Mann, George L. Maxwell, Daniel S. Kapp, John K. Chan> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 2021 May 1
- Join now to see all