- 200 Belle Terre Rd
Port Jefferson, NY 11777
Phone: (631) 474-6183
Fax: (631) 474-6496
Dr. Chumas's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: General Pathology
Dr. Chumas's Education & Medical Training
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- St Johns Mercy Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Saint Louis University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Chumas's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License1977 - 2016
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Dr. Chumas's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Dr. Chumas's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Sebaceous tumors arising in ovarian dermoid cysts. Chumas, J. C., Scully, R. E.; Int J Gynecol Pathol. 1991.
- High-grade pelvic sarcoma after radiation therapy for low-grade endometrial stromal sarcoma. Chumas, J. C., Patsner, B., Mann, W. J.; Gynecol Oncol. 1990 Mar.
- Ovarian carcinoma arising in atypical endometriosis. Moll, U. M., Chumas, J. C., Chalas, E., Mann, W. J.; Obstet Gynecol. 1990 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 44 More...
- Dr. John Chumas, Dr. John Chumas, MD, Dr. J Chumas, Dr. John C Chumas
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Chumas's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, NY)
- Nezhat Hashemi, MD
- Roy Smith, MD
- Scott Duong, MD
- Adrian Vladutiu, MD
- John Frederiksen, MD
- Louis Essman, MD
- Norwin Becker, MD
- Marjorie Jensen, MD
- Patricia Geraghty, MD
- Gerardo Guiter, MD