Are you Dr. Cook?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1005 E Matthews
Jonesboro, AR 72401Phone(870) 935-1242Fax(870) 336-1355
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Cook, MD is a general surgeon in Jonesboro, Arkansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arkansas, Nebraska, and Louisiana. He is affiliated with St. Bernards Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State UniversityResidency, General Surgery, 1982 - 1986
- Confederate Memorial Medical CenterInternship, General Surgery, 1981 - 1982
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 1996 - 2014
- LA State Medical License 1982 - 1986
- AR State Medical License 1981 - 2022
- SD State Medical License Active through 2015
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons