Dr. Cooper is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2000 6th Ave S
Birmingham, AL 35233Phone(205) 996-5864Fax(205) 934-1721
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- Passavant PavilionInternship, Transitional Year, 1950 - 1951
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1951
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- AL State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsMst1 Kinase Regulates the Actin-Bundling Protein L-Plastin To Promote T Cell MigrationXiaolu Xu, Xinxin Wang, Elizabeth M. Todd, Emily R. Jaeger, Jennifer L. Vella, Olivia L. Mooren, Yunfeng Feng, Jiancheng Hu, John A. Cooper, Sharon Celeste Morley, Yin...> ;Journal of Immunology. 2016 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: